[AT] Some ads from the 8/11 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Aug 13 04:47:21 PDT 2007

I just sends 'em the way I gets 'em, Skip. And the clerks at the paper
just input them the way the subscribers write them on the coupon inside
the paper, misspellings and all. That's why you see ads for "Ford ate
end" and stuff like that. If you want to complain to the source, call
585-437-2796. :-)

Mike