[AT] O.T. - Alzheimer's follow up... - Portland countdown

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Wed Aug 8 00:15:48 PDT 2007

It seems life gives each of us our own row to hoe.  There are times in the
course of hoeing when I think we're tempted to start believing that we've
been given that extra long and rocky row.  And then some unexpected
interruption, like maybe an e-mail message, comes along and causes us to
stop, look up and gaze over at the row of another.  And often we see one
toiling by the sweat of their brow in the midst of rocks and thistles and
hard clay in a seemingly endless row and we quickly realize that we've
actually been given the easy row.
>From the messages you've shared with us over the past couple of years it's
abundantly clear, Farmer, that you and Diana have had an unusually tough
row.  While there is still hoeing to be done you've nonetheless finished
this row as you've seen your' mother off to a better land.  It's now time to
find a cool place in the shade and take some refreshment.  My thoughts and
prayers are with you -
Dudley
Snohomish, Washington