[AT] O.T. - Alzheimer's follow up... - Portland countdown

Ivan Cousins ivancou at alltel.net
Wed Aug 8 05:32:23 PDT 2007

Farmer , I lost a grandmother to Alzheimers ,now my mom is worried that
she's next . Being her guardian I try to give her as much freedom as she can
handle ,as long as she can manage on her own .
Sentiments are not my strong points but ,
 Sounds like you went out of your way to try to do what you could for your
mother . Be proud to say" I tried "  and dwell on the happy memories .
Ivan

 PS:   Portland would be a good place to go & relax .