[AT] vicks on feet

jhilgartner at comcast.net jhilgartner at comcast.net
Fri Apr 27 17:45:59 PDT 2007

A couple weeks ago there was a discussion where Vicks was rubbed on the bottom of the feet to stop the night time cough. It works! I drive a school bus for Baltimore County MD. A 12 year old girl on my bus was having trouble sleeping due to a dry hacking . I told her about rubbing  Vicks on the feet and put on socks then go to bed. Today she was back in school. She tried this and she said within five minutes she was able to quit coughing and go to sleep. So I mite not be able to fix my tractors with advice from here all the time but their is always something good that comes out. Thanks everyone Jim Hilgartner Hereford Maryland