[AT] Semi OT....Troy Bilt Junior Tiller issues

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Tue Apr 10 18:54:12 PDT 2007

No expert on these, but have you tried opening the main jet? If it dies as
soon as the load hits it then that would be my guess--starving for fuel.
Possibly something in the carb stopped up? Try running under load with the
choke on to see if that helps--then you know there is an obstruction or lean
mixture.

John