[AT] Fuel stabilizer

Bo mmco at cox-internet.com
Sun Sep 17 13:02:51 PDT 2006

Hello there ol Rog , in my part ot the country , it is VERY common for
diesel fuel to get contaminated  with algie ( it grows in the fuel ) and
gets into the pors of the tank . You can drain the fuel , steam and wash the
tank which is all a waste of time .The only way I found to get rid of it is
to treat the fuel with a product made by   Penray Part #100016     and is
called Fuel Prep 1000 and is avaible at most bulk plants that sell products
other than fuel , gas & oil . The algie is  black & slimey looking and
usually collects around the pick-up tube in the tank . It kind of looks like
a old heater or radiator hose that has melted . You may have to change
filters after about 30 minutes of running time after treatment .
   As for the stabil , I use it and never have a problem with it although I
use it according to instructions . Hope this helps and no , this ain`t no
joke .

Bo Hinch in S/W Louisiana