[AT] electrical aid

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Wed Sep 13 05:50:41 PDT 2006

Thanks for the hints and the leads.
I'll get the specific details off of the alternator this a.m.  I am almost
positive it is a Delco, and I am replacing a Delco generator with the Delco
alternator.  Engine rpm's will be the same, as are the pulleys between the
two engines.  Both are Caterpillar units.  The alternator is coming off of a
930 wheel loader and going onto a 933 track loader.

There is already a disconnect switch on the unit which is receiving the
conversion but I don't "think" (important term here for me!) I have to do
anything with that.

John Parks
Boise, ID