[AT] Off topic, Jiffy Lube.

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Mon Sep 4 19:51:20 PDT 2006

 http://mfile.akamai.com/12924/wmv/vod.ibsys.com/2006/0503/9152183.200k.asx

The URL had picked up some garbage at both ends.  I think this should work,
it did for me

On 9/4/2006 8:15:05 PM, Ed Stewart (edstewart1 at verizon.net) wrote: > I am
sorry fellows the movie worked fine just before I sent it to the > group.
There was a news outfit who went to different Jiffy Lube shops > they
installed small TV cameras to monitor mechanics and also marked > parts like
a fuel filter that was supposed to be changed and after they > were billed
and paid the showed the filter with a number 4 wrote on it > still inplace
after the job was done. I can not open it now either.. Ed > > Ed Stewart
wrote: > > Hi, If you use Jiffy Lube you might want to check this out. > > >
> **http://mfile.akamai.com/12924/wmv/vod.ibsys.com/2006/0503/9152183.200k.
> asx** > > > > > > -- > This email sent from the wonderful world of Ubuntu
Linux! > Nothing was needed from Micro$oft. > Ed Stewart > Reynoldsville, PA
 > 15851
H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA