[AT] Off topic, Jiffy Lube.

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Mon Sep 4 18:35:17 PDT 2006

My wife used to take the Samaria into K-Mart to  have the oil changed. One
time we did it just before going to the family  reunion. It was not far away
about 30 miles from here. On the way home we were  pulling up the ramp onto the
freeway and we heard something bouncing on the  bottom of the car. I told the
wife to watch the gauges, sure enough we lost oil  pressure almost immediately.
We pull off on the next exit and stopped the engine  not far just a couple
hundred yards with me yelling at her to shut the thing  down before it froze up.
The local guy at K-mart gave us a hassle and Winnie  called the main office
back east the next day the local guy couldn't do enough  for us.  You just need
to get a hold of the right person. We were lucky all  we lost was the plug
and that took two weeks to get from the local dealer. they  don't stock them for
some reason.

Walt Davies