[Farmall] Re.Farmall A Questions

Warren Dickinson warhaz2 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 18 16:31:40 PDT 2006

I'M A NEW MEMBER AND SURE HOW THIS WORKS BUT ,from two new friends and the internet I was abel to find a Farmall A that my Grandfather bought new in 39,very rough but restorabie.My question is I am about to install an engine out of a C.The A had no starter the engine does.Can I use the same fly wheel and clutch out of C because of Starter ring gesr or not?I want to install new clutch and throw out bearingbut need to know wict pressure plant to use.Please excure my letter writing talents I only have a small amout of vision.Thank you  Dutch Dickinsin Gowanda NY