[Farmall] Paint

Bill "Bear" Hood mmman at netscape.com
Sun Sep 10 19:48:15 PDT 2006

We had a Cat 22 at our show this weekend that has been in the owners family for 3 generations.  He carefully cleaned and prepped this tractor and put a really good brush job on it.  He did use an additive from a speciality paint supplier that made it a brushable paint.  I would have challenged anyone to find a paint brush mark/stroke anywhere on it.  But the owner did say he would never do it again as it was very time consuming and tedious.

Bear

Live every day of your life like a three year old.  Get down in the dirt with it, roll in it and smile a lot.  Bear