[Farmall] Paint

Mike Schmudlach mschmudlach at charter.net
Mon Sep 11 14:58:46 PDT 2006

It actually takes "skill" to paint a tractor or truck with the correct
amount of orange peel.  When doing top notch restoration (especially if
judged) you MUST have some orange peel in your paint, a flawless paint job
will have points deducted in a stock/originality class.  But I do know what
you mean.
I just came back from the IH truck Nationals and you should of seen a few of
the paint jobs people actually paid "pros" for.  I think they added water
and sand to the paint.  LOL
Mike