[AT] Towing

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Fri Sep 1 17:36:45 PDT 2006

LOL!  I remember when that legislation went through.  The public was
sold a story that Indiana was costing the transportation industry lots
and lots of money because the interstate truckers had to break down
their big rigs, cross Indiana with a single trailer, and then put it all
back together again when they got them to the next state.  I don't know
if that story is true, but that's what we were told.

Larry