[AT] Towing

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 1 17:54:45 PDT 2006

I've heard similar about I-70 across Missouri, we supposedly had a over-all length limit under standard.  Probably a legend used everywhere to get trucks the length of trains on the road.  I really don't mind sober, awake truckers, but I have do dodge a sleeper half in my lane every week or too now.  It's one thing when the socker mom is on the cell phone, it's another when the trucker is filling his milk jug.....

Len Rugen

--0-480865622-1157158485=:67415

<DIV>I've heard similar about I-70 across Missouri, we supposedly had a over-all length limit under standard.  Probably a legend used everywhere to get trucks the length of trains on the road.  I really don't mind sober, awake truckers, but I have do dodge a sleeper half in my lane every week or too now.  It's one thing when the socker mom is on the cell phone, it's another when the trucker is filling his milk jug.....<BR> </DIV>Len Rugen<BR><BR>