[AT] soldering

Chris Britton c.britton at worldnet.att.net
Tue Oct 24 11:01:03 PDT 2006

Rosin flux.. is there any other? (grin).  ( yes... i know.. acid flux..
paste flux.. etc.. )

I kinda thought it went without mention.. anytime you are doing 'electronic'
soldering.. you use rosin flux.  98% of my solder experience is with
electronics.. though i have certiantly sweated a few pipes together...

Soundguy