[AT] soldering

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Mon Oct 23 15:18:40 PDT 2006

Thanks, to all who've replied--this has been very helpful.  And yes, Gene,
you're right--it needs to be rosin flux.  I have rosin core solder but only
acid plumbing flux, which is why I'd tried it with no flux at all
originally.  Over this past weekend I looked for rosin flux at a bunch of
hardware stores and struck out, so I haven't made any progress on the cable
yet.  I'll try some electronic-supply places later this week.

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net