[AT] New truck

Grant Brians gbrians at hollinet.com
Fri Oct 20 22:45:28 PDT 2006

Danny, jack-Knifing a truck is no fun! I had that happen this year with a
pickup pulling a trailer load of irrigation pipe, damaging the truck,
trailer and a few pieces of the irrigation pipe. The scary part is that I
was traveling at only 25mph and had a tire blow out.... Had it happened 100
feet earlier I would have gone over an embankment of 20-25 feet and if it
had happened a half mile earlier I could have gone down a cliff or over 100
feet. Glad you are fine.
        Grant Brians
        Hollister, California