[AT] OT : post lift

Ron kringlen at eoni.com
Fri Oct 20 19:03:29 PDT 2006

At 07:46 PM 10/20/2006 -0400, you wrote:
>   Anyone have any experience with 4 post car lifts out there on the market
>?   They advertise them as also good for storing a vehicle up in the air and
>another car  / tractor  under . I got some funds freed up and got my heart
>set on a 28 chevy and maybe the lift too .             Ivan

>Hi Ivan:
Got some experience, got one holding up an old car with a newer one under
it. Have in a shop with 10' foot
ceiling, can use with cars but ceiling height does not allow my pickup to
fit under it. Have used it for working
on rigs, but mainly used for storing extra car. Got optional wheels for
moving which works nice can take it outside if
I want. Can't remember the brand, but can get it for you if you like.
Ron
NE Oregon