[AT] New truck

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 21 15:10:37 PDT 2006

Grant, Thats what scares me. I was only going about
35. I downshifted before going into the turn. I really
felt comfortable into it. Coming out of it I upshifted
and thats when the drives started going out from
under. Even then I thought I could recover it. I was
wrong.
       Its taking me awhile to get my nerve back
driving in the rain. I've always tensed up a little on
turns but now its rediculous how I am. I'll get back
in the groove again but I'm afraid it'll take some
time.

Danny Tabor