[AJD] Lawn Tractor

Larry Sikes larry at rockridgefarm.com
Thu Oct 19 05:03:10 PDT 2006

When I bought my  JD G110 Lawn mower from Home Depot I got the
extended warranty. So far it has paid for itself in
repairs. Just got it back this week after I broke the deck on a rock.
So far they have replaced the transaxle, two of the three
blade housings, the deck belt, the engine, the battery, and last time
the front hanger and front wheel assemblies.
This is all over the first 4 years of the 5 year extended warranty.
With my old Craftsman mower I did the same thing - at the end of the
warranty they would not renew it.
I have about 10ac of lawn I mow and sometimes I might do a small
pasture or between the pine trees - sometimes
find rocks, stumps, old fence - not the best treatment of 'lawn' mowers.
I have also over the years destroyed a DR brush mower and about 4 6'
decks. I do have a few rocks and they grow.

Larry Sikes
Rock Ridge Farm
http://rockridgefarm.com
mailto:larry at rockridgefarm.com