[AJD] Lawn Tractor

Richard D Lotze rdlotze at juno.com
Mon Oct 16 16:34:37 PDT 2006

Dee, Merle, and Tom:
The 18 mm Bolt goes through 2 tapered bushings that fit into the cast
axle and had a very little white grease on the them and the grease
fitting still had the paint over the little check ball in the end of
fitting. It would appear no grease gun found its way to the fitting. Also
it appeared no one touched the bolt or nut with a wrench after paint??
Tom - this machine has a hydrostatic transmission - were they a problem
too?
It also has a bagger so I was out sucking up leaves today. Only problem
was I had to keep dumping the bags quite often!!!

Dick L.

JD 60
JD M
JD 420C