[AJD] Lawn Tractor

TSmith1499 at aol.com TSmith1499 at aol.com
Mon Oct 16 17:06:51 PDT 2006

Dick,
         As far as we have seen the  only people that are having problems
with them are the ones that use them for  more than they were designed for.
These transaxles just are not designed  for much abuse. If you have a fairly flat
1-2 acre lawn you should be fine. We  have a few customers that are mowing 4-5
acres with them. One guy is even mowing  into his woods!
I had a guy that had to replace the transaxle because he was pushing  snow
for his next door neighbor. Normally not a problem, except his next door
neighbor is a FUNERAL HOME with a large parking lot. HE was not only doing his
driveway and a few others, but also the funeral home. Just wanted to let you  know
of it's shortcoming. A new transaxle is about $525.00 right now.

Tom &  Beth Smith
Mount Airy, MD.
Tsmith1499 at aol.com
1942 JD LA