[Farmall] Farmall H rear tire mounting process.

DANNY MC FEE danmcfee at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 3 07:54:00 PDT 2006

Bob
 Your assumption is correct.  I'm talking about the rim and the tire. The sling concept suggested by Kevin sounds like a good idea. I don't have any fluid so that makes it a little easier. The Case shop was not impressed with the condition of my tires. The said something about not making that tread since the 60's. Guess my baby needs a new pair of nikes. I just had the tube replaced for now but will most likely be doing this again. Thanks for the help.
Regards
Danny