[AT] Diesel fuel line

Robert L. Holtzer rholtzer at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 26 19:13:10 PST 2006

Not sure about the chemistry.  Possibly some reaction of copper and
sulfur in fuel?  At any rate, Ron, I've found that bending, etc., of
brake line tubing works pretty well for fuel line.  It bends nicely
using the coil spring bending tools used on copper tubing.  Long
pieces of brake line are relatively inexpensive at NAPA.

Bob Holtzer