[AT] Diesel fuel line

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Mon Nov 27 02:07:27 PST 2006

	I wouldn't worry much about chemical reaction; copper tubing has been used
for a very long time on stove oil, furnace oil and propane without any
problems (as long as you don't connect it directly to aluminum). I would be
very worried about using it on a diesel engine due to vibration hardening it
and then having it crack. As mentioned brake line works well and is pretty
cheap.  I get mine from:
www.natauto.com
Have them send you a catalog.

--
"farmer"

The brave may not live forever but the easily frightened may never live at
all.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net