[Steam-engine] Gauge adjustment.

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Wed Nov 15 03:13:57 PST 2006

Here's the only gauge repairman that I have listed, Andy.  My friend Corky
called a guy the other day and he said due to liability, he has stopped
repairing...may be this guy..not sure:

Mace Archer
phone 620-221-3271

Address:
16430 Us Highway 160
Winfield, KS 67156-7526

Good Luck,
RickinMt.
PS: We have the same problem with our gauge.  We were VERY lucky that the
indicating needle just fell off.  Further investigation reavealed a worn
linkage(?) and the needle wouldn't move until the slop was taken up.