[AT] Re: NAA Grader Blade

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sat Nov 11 13:06:12 PST 2006

Mike,

I envy your windbreaker, but to me your chains look a little wimpy!  :-)
Here's what chains look like that Dave M. should have in his serious SNOW
country.

http://members.toast.net/gwill/album/Tractors/Ford/%2760%5F641/chain4.jpg

In any case, having the cross chains linked in pairs really helps to keep
them from falling between the bars and becoming useless.  Closely spaced is
good too.

I agree about the nice warm cab... like the landscaper has who often shows
up before I screw up enough courage to venture out with a tractor.

George Willer