[AT] Re: NAA Grader Blade - Instant gratification

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sat Nov 11 04:22:40 PST 2006

No.  The oldest of farmily farm stories in my family include being "meddled"
with.

Dad always likes to tell about getting a telephone. The phone company told
my granmother they wanted to run a phone line across her land. She looked at
the fellow and asked what it would take to get one isntalled in her house?
Seems when they got in front of the house with the line they immediately
made a left turn to get her phone line and phone installed!!!! They probably
could have just put it across her land anyway but a little PR work saved
them any possibility of  a bunch of bellyaching.

John