[Ford-ferguson] Anybody here

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Nov 4 15:50:08 PST 2006

I used to work for a New Holland tractor dealer, and we always had a
hard time finding front axles components for older Ford compact
tractors. All I can suggest is to check out the "salvage yards" section
on the ATIS home page and start calling around. One problem is that
owners had a habit of leaving the tractors in 4WD all the time, and that
is very hard on the mechanism, causing premature wear and failure. Those
tractors are really "Front Wheel Assist" not "Four Wheel Drive". Your
friend might have to buy a wreck and make one tractor out of two.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ