[Ford-ferguson] Anybody here

Phil Kelley philkelley at alltel.net
Sat Nov 4 15:06:49 PST 2006

The original reason for checking in on this list is that I have a friend
looking for a front axle for a 1980 1500 4wd.  Serial # U503234.  Anyone
know of any salvage yards or any other source for one?  Ford/NH wants $2800
for a new one, probably more than the tractor is worth.  Any help is
appreciated and thanks in advance.

Phil Kelley