[Ford-ferguson] Anybody here

Don Brown marl at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 5 12:41:13 PST 2006

Phil - A couple of times a month I drive by a large tractor salvage
yard in Eagle Lake, Tx.  This is a small town of < 4000.  Sorry, I
don't know the name of the yard but will try to remember to make a
note of it on my next trip, in a couple of weeks.  If you are in a
hurry I suggest calling the chamber of commerce, or one of the
governmental entities, for a phone number.  They have several acres
of parts and carcasses.