[Ford-ferguson] Anybody here

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Nov 4 15:35:24 PST 2006

Phil Kelley wrote:
> Mike,
>
> Thanks for the welcome.  I'm also on the "green" & "red" lists and enjoy
> your posts.  Oldest daughter has just moved to Princeton and we plan to
> visit over Thanksgiving.  Was planning on searching your ads for something
> to do while I'm there.  How far to Lancaster from Princeton?
It is about 110 miles and will take you a good two hours.

I am afraid that there is not much happening relative to tractors in the
Lancaster area in late November. The best time to visit the area is
early spring or September/October - during the summer is is quite hot &
humid and FULL of tourists and factory outlet shoppers. For activities,
you can check out the Rough & Tumble Engineers Website
<http://www.roughandtumble.org/> - they have lots of tractor related
shows activities.

For more general information about visiting Lancaster County, go to
<http://www.padutchcountry.com/>

(I was born in Lancaster but no longer live there. And just to keep this
"on topic", I will "winterizing" my Ford 2N
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/1946_ford_2n/> this week and putting
the chains, blade, and weather cab on my Ford 860
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/other_machinery/fordcab2.html> in a
couple of weeks.)

Mike

--