Sticky digicam (was [AT] OT

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Nov 1 04:21:08 PST 2006

If it were me, I would sprinkle it with a little warm water while gently
trying the switch. After the switch started moving, I would flush it
again and then dry the whole thing off with a hair dryer set on a "warm"
and low speed setting. Most of modern consumer electronics are
relatively water resistant (my cell phone went through the laundry, and
it still worked after opening it up and drying it out!), so you could be
OK. The main thing is moderation in your approach.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ