Sticky digicam (was [AT] OT

william.neff.powell at comcast.net william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Wed Nov 1 04:47:27 PST 2006

Mikes suggestion about the warm water may be the option... Just keep the switch upside down so gravity doesn't work the goo into your camera...  You may have to take it for service... Or you could wait 3 years and then your camera will be worth 1/10th of todays value based on the technological advancements... My 2001 $500 powershot canon, 2 mgpxl, can be replaced for less than $100.00 with something smaller and better....

I always put wet electronics on my car dash while I am at work, a hot car usually does a good job. But in your case you have some sugar in there, so just drying it out won't work....

Regards,

Will Powell
PA

From: Mike Sloane <mikesloane at verizon.net>