[AT] yanmar

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon May 22 07:17:30 PDT 2006

Just for the sake of the conversation would someone describe the issues with
a grey market unit Vs. a made for USA sale unit.  Obviously there is a
warranty issue but the unit in question isn't under warranty so what would
be other problems?  I take it that some parts will NOT interchange with the
"USA" versions.

Charlie