[AT] Tractor Hauler / Portland mudder...

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Fri May 19 23:00:29 PDT 2006

Farmer,
A little research tells me  that the truck would be worth E-$2415, G- $2115,
F-$1690. This was based on a  1986 F-250 but I would suspect that your 78
would be in the same ball park.  After so many years its all condition, condition,
condition.
If you get it  for less than than $1690 I'd say its a good buy.  My neighbor
and I bought  an F350 with 8X12 flat bed and dual tanks 2 wheel drive with a
460 auto  trans.  We paid $1800 I thought that was a very good price for it.
Just  so you know it will be a terrible gas hog 6 to 8 MPG.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460