[AT] Tractor Hauler / Portland mudder...

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Fri May 19 17:24:16 PDT 2006

Ebay # 4639930742
	I'll know in a few days if it was a good move or a mistake...   <(^¿^)>
It's probably pretty good at consuming fuel but I didn't want it for a lot
of long distance hauling. I have a gooseneck 4 horse trailer with living
quarters in the front that I didn't have anything to pull it with. I also
am tired of pulling tractors behind a 1/2 ton.

	BTW, I did opt to not make a trip to Portland this weekend. Fear of
drowning...

--
"farmer"

I try to take one day at a time but sometimes several days attack
me at once.   :-)

Refurbished Shopsmith's
Good used SPT's
http://www.indiana-robinson.0catch.com/