[AT] Engine Overhaul

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Sat May 6 21:01:22 PDT 2006

I just picked up my 8N engine from the machine shop.  The total machine work
was $456.  That include recon rods, turn crank, grind valve seats, machine
head, etc...   I got my engine rebuild kit from Tisco.  The retail price of
it is $460. This is the top of the line kit. I am a Tisco dealer, so my cost
was slightly less.  They have kits from very basic to complete.  I would be
willing to price a kit to you, if you would like.  Contact me off list at
<mailto:sales at srstractor.com>

It includes the following:Tru Power Engine Kit. 4-Cylinder Gas, 119.7 CID,
3-3/16" Standard Bore. .040" Thin Wall sleeve, 9/16" Gear Width. Complete
Engine Kit contains .040" sleeves, 4-ring pistons, rings, pins & retainers,
pin bushings, complete gasket set, intake & exhaust valves, springs, spring
retainers, guides, guide retainers & seals, valve keys, upper & lower
radiator hose, air cleaner hose, oil pump kit, fan belt, points & condenser,
spark plugs, oil filter, basic carburetor kit. For 9N, 2N, 8N Tractors.

Lou