[AT] Engine Overhaul

Bob McNitt nysports at frontiernet.net
Mon May 1 16:00:09 PDT 2006

Larry, I'm pretty satisfied with the clutch stroke, but I just can't
avoid "sneaking a peek" to see if something is worn or needs
adjusting. I think you're right about it being "as new" condition, but
I'll look inside and see if everything's OK. Thanks. BTW, I saw there
was a Jim Dandy listed in ebay with a buy-now price of $1300. It's out
in Chautauqua County NY, but at least it gave me an idea of what one
is worth (in operable condition). Not that I'd part with ours.

Bob