[AT] Deere plant visit

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Thu May 4 11:58:45 PDT 2006

Dean like you I only remember a little about  Grampa's old John Deere mower
It was still pretty well painted mostly yellow and  Green but I think that some
things were black I don't remember any red on his.  He pulled it with a 1 1/2
Corn Binder in those days, one of my Kennedy cousins  sat on the seat and
watched it. They are both gone now so that's not an option.  Boy out living
people can sure be a problem HUH!!!
My uncle Walter took it  home and cut off the tongue and used it behind his
Case Orchard model. Some how  I  thought that was a terrible thing to do, cut
off that long tongue.
My two have metal tongues I think I may put them back in the original
condition for horse drawn someday.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow  Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361