[AT] Deere plant visit

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Thu May 4 11:46:06 PDT 2006

Ron it was flat black in the picture but I'm not  convince that's the proper
color. In another picture that Dean found for me  there were parts painted
red,. the trees and the tongue. I remember the one  Grampa had and I seem to
remember some parts were black but that was 50 or more  years ago. Boy how time
flies when you're having fun. My two are #4s but they  are not the same one has
smaller wider wheels than the other and there are some  differences in the
mechanics of the sickle bar controls. I would like to get  them close so when I'm
gone others can see what they should look like. Its hard  to find any two
painted the same.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow  Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361