[AT] Tractor named Friday?

RJK.Sr Farmall at riverview.net
Wed Mar 15 13:50:47 PST 2006

There is a article in Antique Power Magazine, March/April 2006 edition
about a tractor built by David Friday of Hartford Michigan.

The article is titled as "Born Again Weber Special" but Weber is the party
for whom the tractor was built.  Due to the War II shortages Friday used a
lot of Ford Model A parts...

Richard
West Michigan