[AT] Tractor named Friday?

Bob Seith seithr at denison.edu
Wed Mar 15 12:09:18 PST 2006

They were called "jitneys" around northern Ohio and were general errand
machines on the farm.

My Goofy Brother-in-Law (not his real name) has one he rescued from an
old barn a few years ago and did an over-the-top restoration. Now the
front end has all sorts of flashy chrome trim, while the back still has
a plain wooden bed. Even a klaxon, just for the heck of it.

My sister's dog thinks riding on it is about the most fun he can have.

Bob Seith