[AT] Waaay OT

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Mar 12 06:29:25 PST 2006

I absolutely agree, Larry. Bad cell phone manners are one of my pet
peeves, and if they ever come out with a "ray gun" that instantly
disables a cell phone (permanently!) from a distance, I will be the
first one in line to buy one. :-)

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

"If they give you ruled paper, write the other way."
Juan Ramon Jimenez (1881-1958), Spanish writer