[AT] Waaay OT

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sun Mar 12 05:41:39 PST 2006

Thanks H. L.  That looks like the right story -- without the homey twist
of the farmer in his barn.  That looks like a company I'd buy stock in;
if for no other reason than that they're working on a solution for bad
cell phone manners.  It was a bit disturbing to have a cell phone go off
during a preacher's eulogy at a funeral.  It was even worse when the
lady answered the phone and proceeded to carry on a conversation.

Larry