[Steam-engine] Show Insurance

James Mackessy jmackess at twcny.rr.com
Wed Mar 8 22:13:31 PST 2006

Paul,
  I hope you keep this on-list as it is a relevant topic. We are holding a
one
day show, mostly for modelers, but we do steam a portable and some smaller
boilers. As you mention, the recent trend is towards "event insurance",
instead
of a yearly policy. My insurance people are trying to help, but, truth be
told,
they don't know a boiler from a beer can and really have no idea of what to
do with this request. Keep us posted as to your progress, and Good Luck!
Best Regards;
Jim Mackessy