[Steam-engine] Show Insurance

Paul Ward psward at neo.rr.com
Wed Mar 8 19:55:48 PST 2006

Gang,

I have been asked by our local club to determine a close estimate for the
cost for insurance for a three-day show.  In the past our club was fortunate
enough to be covered by the local Ohio Park's insurance.  In order to steam
at the park this year, we have been informed that we need to provide a 2
million dollar rider on the State Park's Insurance.  Do you have any
recommendations for insurance agents that understand steam shows and how
they are covered?  Any advice is appreciated.

You can contact me off-list at the email below.

Cheers,

Paul Ward
psward at neo.rr.com
1897 Peerless 10HP