[AT] New images on my Cecil Monson site

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri Mar 3 06:54:34 PST 2006

Thanks for posting them Mike.

The Allis in several of the pictures is Cecil's D-12.

A little clarification on the picture of the AC G.

In the background is Pete Jones' Skylight Inn in Ayden, NC.
So named because of the capital rotunda replica on the roof.
It's not a rib resturant but rather a chopped pork BBQ place.
As it turns out, after taking another look at the photo, this picture  was
made on Cecil's second stop at Pete's place.   I can tell becuase there
aren't too many cars in the lot.  On his first stop there was a crew from
... maybe the Weather Channel shooting a special on BBQ houses.

It is kind of co-incidental that I happened to find these pictures this week
because Pete Jones, owner of the resturanat, died a few days ago.

Charlie