[AT] New images on my Cecil Monson site

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Mar 3 05:52:56 PST 2006

Charlie Hill sent me a bunch of images he found that Cecil had sent him.
  All but one shows various activities taking place at his home in
Mountainville NY. I put them up on my Cecil Monson album, and you can
see them by going to
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/cecil_monson_1930-2005/>

I didn't put much in the way of captions on the images, and if anyone
would like to add more, send me a message off-line with the image
number(s) and what should be there. I will be happy to fix or add to
them. The images are numbers 62 through 78. (for instance, I don't know
what model Allis Chalmers tractor is in use)

Mike
--

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

"Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine,
it is stranger than we can imagine."
Sir Arthur Eddington (1882-1944), British astronomer