[AT] Caterpillar D2 Master Link Pin Size.

william.neff.powell at comcast.net william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Fri Mar 3 06:11:40 PST 2006

Hello,

Years ago We bought some replacement tracks for our D2. Our D2 is a later model with hydraulics and a blade I believe it is the 5U. The new tracks were smaller by one link so we had to use both master links from the set to lengthen one track.

I would like to make another D2 Master Link Pin. The Dozer is 300 miles away so I can't get at it right now for measurments. Does anyone know the dimensions of the pin and what type of steel I should use?

Regards,

Will Powell